Maintenance and Breakdown Plan Summary
Making sure that the car you have leased from us is regularly serviced and maintained is important. We recognise that sometimes it’s difficult to fit this into daily life and also that it can be a costly exercise if unexpected issues arise during the year. For a small amount of money per month in addition to the rental payments, we offer a Maintenance and Breakdown Plan. This is a fixed cost and can be added to your finance agreement to be paid to the finance provider at the same time as the rental payments. Our full terms and conditions will apply, but a short summary of the main level of cover is provided below.
What are the key benefits?
- Regular payments spread over the year so it helps with budgeting
- Fixed monthly amount that will not rise during your rental agreement
- Use our approved supplier network for extra peace of mind
- Hassle Free - We liaise with the suppliers for you
- Access to our experienced technical team
- Convenience – we can come to your home or work address for collection, delivery and mobile tyre fitting (subject to availability)
What is included?
- Regular servicing in line with manufacturer’s recommended intervals
- Perishable items (e.g. bulbs, batteries, exhausts, wiper blades)
- Oils, fluids and filters during routine servicing
- One air conditioning service during the agreement period
- Maintenance and repairs including labour
- Standard tyre replacement, balancing, alignment and puncture repair
- Recovery, Roadside and Home Start assistance in the UK
- MOT tests when required
- Regular progress updates during work
What is excluded?
- Servicing, maintenance and repair we have not booked for you
- Additives which are not included in a routine service (e.g. AdBlue®)
- Services outside of the manufacturer’s normal service intervals
- Repairs which are not due to fair wear and tear (e.g. those incurred in an accident)
- In-car entertainment systems (e.g. audio, communications and navigation)
- Repairs or replacements due to vandalism, neglect, misuse or driver error or abuse
- Seasonal or non-standard tyres, including upgraded tyres
- Missing or broken items (e.g. missing hub caps)
- Irreparable tyre punctures
- Replacement vehicle costs
- Damaged windscreens and glass replacement