Your cancellation rights and other statutory rights:
- Nothing in this Policy shall affect your statutory rights, including, where applicable, to withdraw from the finance agreement.
- If you wish to withdraw from the finance agreement, the terms and the process for such withdrawal shall be set out in your finance agreement.
- If you cancel your order prior to signing your finance agreement or prior to delivery of the vehicle due to a price increase or specification change which you are not prepared to accept we will cancel your order with no charge to you.
- Your transaction with us will have been conducted with no face-to-face dealings (i.e. we have spoken to you over the telephone or via the internet). You therefore have the right to change your mind and cancel the contract with us without giving us a reason. You may do this within 14 calendar days and this starts from the date you “accept” our quotation and terms and conditions. This only applies to consumers.
- If you cancel your order after 14 calendar days and it is not due to a price increase or specification change that you have not accepted, the following cancellation fees may apply:
- If you cancel your order prior to delivery a cancellation fee of £150 including VAT will apply to cover our costs of administration.
- If you cancel your order and the vehicle has already been ordered from the manufacturer or franchised dealer we may incur a cancellation cost from the third party supplier. If we do incur a cancellation charge we may also pass this charge on to you.
Our cancellation rights:
We may have to cancel the contract to perform the services at any time with immediate effect if:
- you break the terms of your contract with us and you do not correct the situation within 7 days of asking you in writing to correct it.
If we have to cancel the contract you will be charged the full cancellation costs referred to above.
Exercising your right to cancel
If you wish to cancel the services we are providing you with, you must notify LeaseMyCar of your decision to cancel the contract by a clear statement in writing by post or via email:
You can contact LeaseMyCar:
||LeaseMyCar, Haven House, Compass Road, Portsmouth PO6 4RP
You must include details of your full name, address and details of the order you wish to cancel.