Important legal information about our services
Please read these conditions carefully before you proceed with your application and order the vehicle. Please note that these terms and conditions are separate to and not connected to any lease or finance agreement you may enter into. By signing the order form or quote you will be bound by these terms and conditions.
Details about the vehicle you have selected:
- Vehicle information displayed on this site is provided by third parties, such as the vehicle manufacturer. Whilst we make every effort to ensure it is accurate, the information should only be used as a guide and you should base your decision on the latest information available from the manufacturer or franchised dealer directly.
- Published indicative information about the vehicle (such as MPG) may differ from that achieved during normal vehicle use.
- All images or videos on the website are for illustration purposes only.
- Please check your order carefully to ensure it meets your requirements and is fit for your purposes.
- You are solely responsible for the running of the vehicle. Your finance agreement will contain additional legal terms regarding your responsibility for the maintenance and care of the vehicle.
- An MOT will be required (at your cost) 3 years from the published registration date. You will need to obtain this.
- You will be entitled to the benefit of the manufacturer’s warranty and roadside assistance cover for the period that the manufacturer provides the warranty for. If this period expires earlier than your personal contract hire period, you will be liable for any repairs or breakdown costs, unless you have purchased a Maintenance Plan.
- We shall arrange for the provision of the vehicle excise duty (VED) and this shall be included in the cost of your finance agreement with the finance provider. If the cost of the VED rises during the contract period you will be liable to pay the amount of the increase.
Quotes, Prices and Orders:
- The personal contract hire quotes are provided subject to status and credit acceptance.
- All quotations are subject to the entry by you into a finance agreement with our third party finance provider which will be provided to you if you make an application for credit. You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over the outcome of an application for a finance agreement with our third party finance provider and that such third party finance providers have their own lending criteria which we are not able to provide information to you about.
- You agree that by proceeding with the quotation and placing an order it will be necessary for us to provide your personal details to our third party finance provider who will then use the information you provide to assess your application.
- If you choose to hire a vehicle via the finance provided by our third party finance partner, that partner will check your details with credit reference and fraud prevention agencies, and these agencies will record the check. They will provide the agencies with your current and previous names, address and dates of birth of all parties, so if you are providing information about others, on a joint application, you must be sure that you have their agreement. The agencies will provide them with public information about you and any third party financially linked to you. Information such as county court judgements (CCJ’s) and bankruptcies, electoral register and fraud prevention information on you and your financial associates, current and previous names, addresses and dates of birth. If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies. Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information.
- Prices quoted may vary due to the specification of the vehicle, any accessories you may have requested and the colour you have chosen.
- Quotes are subject to vehicle availability.
- Quotes may be subject to change if the vehicle manufacturer increases its price or if the prevailing VAT rate changes.
- We will inform you of a change in the price quoted . If you not agree to the changes you have the right to reject the quote or cancel the order without cancellation charges applying.
- Prices quoted include VAT. If the VAT rate changes between placing an order and the supply of the vehicle the finance provider will adjust your payments accordingly.
- Unless we’ve agreed differently with you, the price quoted includes:
- number plates;
- vehicle registration fees;
- Vehicle Excise Duty (if applicable)
- delivery by the supplying dealer within mainland UK unless we have informed you that there is a delivery charge.
- Prices on the website are for information purposes only and do not constitute an offer by us which is capable of acceptance by you. An order of a vehicle by you is an expression of interest to obtain the vehicle ordered at a price similar to the advertised price. Your binding contract for provision of the contract hire vehicle will be created when the finance agreement is completed between you and the finance provider. There is no contract to hire, purchase or lease a vehicle between us and you, only for us to provide you with credit brokerage plus administration and maintenance services (if selected).
- You may be required to pay a deposit before we order your vehicle. If you cancel your order afterwards it may result in the loss of your deposit (return of your deposit shall be at our discretion unless your statutory rights apply).
- If the vehicle you have ordered is not available or if the finance provider makes a change to the price before delivery of the vehicle, we will contact you to discuss alternative options. If the alternative is not acceptable we will cancel your order and will refund any monies paid.
- After we have confirmed your order in writing, which will be after we have received confirmation from the finance provider that your finance application has been successful, we will place the order with the manufacturer or franchised dealer. We will confirm receipt of the documents and the placement of your order by email to the email address you have provided us with.
Delivery, registration and ownership of the contract hire vehicle:
- Once the order has been placed we will liaise with the manufacturer or franchised dealer and once the vehicle is ready we will contact you to arrange delivery of your vehicle to the agreed destination.
- If your vehicle is being delivered to an address not on the UK mainland or it is not a standard delivery, there may be an additional charge for delivery. The mileage incurred to deliver the vehicle (to a maximum of 200 miles) will not be included in the calculation of your vehicle mileage under the terms of your finance agreement.
- Any dates we suggest for delivery are our estimates only. The actual delivery date is dependent on the manufacturer or franchised dealer. We will notify you if there are any changes to the anticipated delivery date. We do not accept any responsibility for loss, damage or inconvenience caused by a delay from the manufacturer or franchised dealer.
- We, or the delivery agents, require proof of insurance before delivery takes place. The person who obtains the finance for the vehicle must be the person named on the insurance certificate as either the main policy holder or a named driver.
- We will register your vehicle and the registration certificate (the V5) will be held in our name.
- This is a hire product and you will not own the vehicle.
Collection of excess mileage, fines and end of contract charges:
- Your finance agreement may include an excess mileage charge. Please refer to your finance agreement for full details of the charges.
- You may also be required to pay any end of contract damage charges (that are outside of the Fair Wear and Tear Guidelines set by the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association). Details of these will also be included in your finance agreement.
- If you receive any fines or penalties whilst driving the vehicle we will process these on your behalf and may charge you an administration fee of £10 each time.
- We may collect the excess mileage charges, end of contract damage charges and process fines for you on behalf of the finance provider.
- We may amend these terms from time to time. Each time you place an order, the terms in force at the time of your order will apply to the contract between us and you.
- If you have selected a Maintenance Plan, please ensure you have read the additional Maintenance Terms and Conditions.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for any losses incurred by you arising out of any finance agreement between you and the third party finance provider and any purported arrangements relating to the supply of the vehicle save to the extent that such loss is caused by our negligent act or omission.
- We do not offer any insurance services.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising, in contract, tort or otherwise, directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance upon any information about the vehicle contained on the website, nor products or services provided by third parties featured on the website.
- You shall indemnify us and hold us harmless against all liabilities, reasonable and properly incurred costs, expenses, damages and losses (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential losses and all interest, penalties and legal costs and all other professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by us once the vehicle has been sourced and/or any claim or demand made against us by a third party (including but not limited to a finance provider) arising out of or in connection with the provision of the services to the extent that such claim arises out of the cancellation of this agreement and/or any finance agreement by you. The recoverable costs under this indemnity may include (but not exclusively):
- preparation costs;
- transport costs;
- storage costs;
- vehicle registration costs;
- delivery costs; and
- any other costs ancillary to the provision of the services.
- Where you have provided us with any original identification documents as part of your application, we will return these to you via second class 'signed for' mail.
Please see our Cancellation Policy for more information about your rights.