Website Terms & Conditions of Use
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
This is a site operated by Inchcape Fleet Solutions Limited (referred to as “IFS”, “us”, “our” or "we"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 00837940 and have our registered office at First Floor, Unit 3140, Park Square, Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, Birmingham, B37 7YN. Our main trading address is Haven House, Compass Road, Portsmouth PO6 4RP. Our VAT number is 243 6111 93. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, number 311776.
You can contact Inchcape Fleet Solutions:
||Haven House, Compass Road, Portsmouth PO6 4RP
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
Please note that this site is directed at adults over the age of 18 and solely at those who are resident in and who access the website from within the United Kingdom.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
If you purchase or lease goods or services via our site, separate terms and conditions will also apply which you will be made aware of.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND OUR SITE
We amend these terms from time to time. When you use our site it is your responsibility to check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. We may also update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. Our trade marks are registered and you are not permitted to use them without our approval.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO OR WHO PROVIDE US WITH INFORMATION
Due care and attention is taken to ensure that accurate information is provided within this website, however, we are not responsible for information supplied by third parties. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability may apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our terms and conditions of supply.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, spyware, adware or any other material that is malicious or technologically harmful or would cause adverse effects to the operation of any computer software or hardware. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, re-sell or pass on any part of our site and / or commercially sensitive information (including pricing), unless explicitly agreed between us and you in writing.
- Not to share log on details with any other party unless explicitly agreed between us and you in writing.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Not to use our site for commercial purposes or for the generation of a large volume of quotations or for quotations that are not for the purpose of personal contract hire services.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these terms through your use of our site. When a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate. Failure to comply with these terms constitutes a material breach and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.